JOIN THE TEAM!
Sheep in Wolf’s Clothing - Head Brewer
Sheep in Wolf’s Clothing is a new brewery focused on producing low and no alcoholic beer without losing any of the taste. We have six core beers with more almost ready to go and plans for super experimental small run brews.
We’ve only just started selling beer and our next milestone is to open our home in Edinburgh by theend of the year. This will be a brewpub containing our 4bbl brew kit along with some other special items. Alongside this will be a pub/taproom.
Our Head Brewer will be a key member of our leadership team and be fundamental to the success of Sheep in Wolf’s Clothing, so we’re looking for someone who:
• Has experience with industrial brew kit
• Is comfortable working with yeasts
• Has an experimental streak
• Is excited about our company and its values
• Is happy to get involved with other tasks to support the growth of our company
You can be based anywhere to begin with until you become employee number one at our home in Edinburgh.
Sounds straightforward, right? Well, this won’t be an easy gig. We’ll expect a lot from you, especially as we find our feet, but you can also expect the same back. You’ll be our go-to person for all things brewing and will be able to grow yourself and your team with the business. We’ve got big plans and you’ll be in the action helping us to shape and deliver them.
We hire people with personalities. We believe people should feel comfortable in themselves and if you join us, you can be assured that you will be welcomed into the team just as you are. We’re proud to be an inclusive employer - so much so, it’s one of our company values.
• Hit us up at email@example.com. We’re happy to look at CVs if that’s how you roll, but it’s not essential you submit one. Either way, make sure you tell us why you’d be an awesome addition to the team
• All applicants will hear back from us
• Interviews will be completed remotely
• We will ask you on your thoughts of our beers currently on sale
Use code HeadBrewer for free delivery
• Salary range is 30-35k, as a startup it is all quite negotiable for the right person
Closing date for applications is September 10th 2021